Sunday 22 May 2011

scam emails

My name is Mrs. SARAH King I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to charity through you.You may be wondering why I
chose you. But someone has to be chosen. I am 59 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago,immediately after the death of
my husband who had left me everything he worked for.I have been touched by the lord to donate from what I have inherited from my late
husband to charity through you for the good work of humanity,rather than allow my relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds
inappropriately.I have asked the lord to forgive me all my sins and I believe he has,because He is merciful. I will be going in for an
operation,and I pray that I survive the operation.I have decided to
WILL/Donate the sum of $10.5 Million (10 Million five hundred thousand Dollars) to charity through you for the good work of the lord, and to
help the motherless,less privileged and also assistance of the widows At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls, due to the
fact that my relatives are around me and I have been restricted by my doctor from taking telephone calls because I deserve all the rest I
can get.Presently,I have informed my lawyer about my decision in WILLING this fund to charity through you. I wish you all the best and
may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others.If you are interested in
carrying out this task,i will inform my family Lawyer so that he can arrange the release of the funds to you.I know i have never met you
but my mind tells me to do this,and I hope you act sincerely.I will pay you 30% of this money if you will assist me because I am now too
weak and fragile to do things myself because of my cancer.NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task
is accomplished,as I don't want anything that will Jeopardize my last wish, due to the fact that I do not want relatives or family members
standing in the way of my last wish. pls send email to my privet, kingsarah191@hotmail.com
address Love,SARAH King



Att,

My name is Mr. Stephane Devos, a Business Manager with Foreign Trade Bank(Cambodia office), am as well an account officer to a deceased customer of our bank, that shares the same last name as yours ,who died on a car accident with his wife and two children along Cambodian Thai-way on November 16th 2004. His account of US$18,765,000.00 million with us has been unclaimed due to unavailability of next of kin/relatives to claim his estate. In accordance with the escheat laws in Cambodia as a kingdom.

the Board of Directors of the bank met forth night ago and resolved to turn the estate of the deceased over to Government pause having waited for too long without the deceased relatives/next of kin surfacing property and if this is done, invariably, the funds will end up to become Government property and it is as a result of this that am moved to contact you considering the fact that you share almost the same name with the deceased. Hope the money will be intact pending until my physical arrival at your end for sharing?

In view of this, am seeking your cooperation and understanding to stand as the deceased next of kin to enable us claim the inheritance before the period given by the bank elapse. All I require is your honest co-operation and I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please accept my apologies and keep my confidence. At the end of the transfer you shall have 40% of the total amount.

Considering the money involved, and due to the nature of this transaction, it is necessary for you to be sure of whom you are transacting with. I want to be sure that you are ready, to execute this transaction with me, What I expect from you is trust and commitment, I want this large sum of money transferred with your assistance and you should have nothing to worry about regarding legality at all because what affects you Shall also affects me too, but I will appreciate you to follow my directives amicably as everything shall be done in accordance passing through all international banking laws, and as a banker I know that if we follow up this transaction diligently it would be completed within 14 working days.

Do not fail to get back to me as soon as you have receive this mail to enable us discuss further, with your telephone and fax numbers for easy communication and oral discussion.

I await your prompt reply on this.
Kind Regards
Mr. Stephane Devos. manager.stephanedevos@ovi.com mgstephanedevos@live.com

Sir,
It is very unfortunate that these African Banks and the Government monetary Institutions did really frustrated all your efforts to get your fund released into your account, regardless of all the fees paid, yet they could not get this fund released to you.

Now, since none of these fellows has contacted you neither has anyone requested for the releasing of your fund in the past four weeks and your fund has been laying here in the Bank as an unclaimed payment. I am thinking that you and I can possibly move this fund in cash to you by a special US or EMBASSY emissary,
this arrangement is workable and 100% guaranteed risk free.

Meanwhile, on getting your consent to this possible cash delivery option,
I will therefore intend to implore the services of U.S emissary working with the U.S Ambassador to convey your package (US$8.5M) to you. This package will be covered by the U.S Embassy immunity for a safe delivery to you at your door house. I will also ensure that the delivery is completed without any impediments.

In view of this, I will assure you that we will follow all International laid down policy to enable a hitch free delivery to you and this will not cost you much, as I will make sure we settled the necessary requirements over here and there.

Please confirm your willingness to this perfect arrangement. Importantly,
this arrangement must be kept only between you and no one else.
Yours truly,
Everest Daniels Miller everestdaniels@windowslive.com wzlishao@yahoo.com.cn

Greetings to You,

We currently offering loans at the rate of 3% any interested applicant
should contact us including the following details (1) full names, (2)
complete Home address (3) Nationality and (4) Mobile phone for easy
communication (5) Loan Amount Needed (6) Loan Duration

We will contact you within 24 hours after application.

Best Regards,
Mr. Smith
Telephone Number: +447024088256
Email: smithadloanlender@yahoo.com

I am Mr. Vincent Cheng Chairman of the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited. I have a sensitive, confidential brief from Hong Kong and I am asking for your partnership in re- profiling funds. What I require from you is your honest co-operation and all confirmable documents to back up this fund shall be made available to you prior to your acceptance and as soon as I receive your return mail I will let you know what is required of you.

Best Regards,
Vincent Cheng. mrvincent.cheng01@yahoo.com.hk vcheng02@aeneas.co

Hello
My name is Mary Allen from Immune Delivery service in New York. I am contacting you on a very strict and confidential basis concerning some of your belongings in our company's possession.

I am the clearance officer for the above company and have stumbled on some valuable information that concerns you. During a routine inspection of uncleared consignments in our warehouse I discovered two diplomatic trunk
boxes that bears your name as the beneficiary. On further verification by scanning, I found that the consignments is filled with hard currency, in
US dollars.

I strongly advice that you contact me immediately for further instructions on how you can claim your consignment, When contacting me via email,kindly quote these reference number JB2/11992/10


Yours in service

Mrs Mary Allen msmaryallen32@yahoo.co.jp mail@tpg.com.au

My Dear,

Greetings to you,

I am Mrs. Rose Trevor, a British citizen I was married to Late Geoffrey R. Trevor of blessed memory who was an oil explorer for thirteen years before he died on Sept. 24 2007. We were married for Thirteen years without a child, my husband died as a result of heart attack. When Geoffrey was alive he deposited a substantial amount of money worth $8,500,000.00 (Eight Million, Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds) with a financial institution here in United Kingdom which I inherited after his death. Since Geoffrey died I have been battling with both Cancer and fibroid problems.
I
Recently, my doctor told me that I have less than two months to live due to my ailment and having known my condition I have decided to donate this fund to either a devoted God fearing individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct. I want this individual or organization to use this money in all sincerity to establish a Charity home with my name (ROSE TREVOR FOUNDATION). I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husbands relatives are into serious radical organization and I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an unholy manner, hence which is why I needed you. Please, pray for me to recover as your prayers will go a long way in uplifting my spirit.

I may not need any telephone communication with this regard because of my present health condition which has seriously affected my speech and also because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you further directives on what to do and how to go about actualizing this project.

While responding to this email, kindly include your full names and full address.

Until I hear from you by email at mrsrosetrevor@hotmail.com, my dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders. I want you to always pray for me. Any delay in your reply will give room in sourcing for an organization or a devoted Individual for this same purpose.

Remain blessed,
Mrs. Rose Trevor
mrsrosetrevor@hotmail.com

Hello Dear,

Sorry for intruding into your mail box.

I want to introduce to you a business which will benefit both of us and earn a good profitable amount out of it if you can be interested and also be trusted.

My company ran out of stock of this particular chemical which we use in the production of some animal drugs and this chemical is only found in India since ever we started making use of the chemical. And i only have the contact address of this particular Local Dealer in India because i am the company PRO that worked with the former boss before this present one came inception.

Therefore i will give you the contact of the local dealer in India so that you can negotiate from them and sell to my boss at a very high price.


The local dealer is selling the chemical at the rate of 35,000 dollars per liter and my boss will buy it from you at the rate of 65,000 dollars per liter.

And me and you will share our profit which we will make from my company If you are interested I will forward the full specification of the chemical to you and the contact of my director so that you can contact him and negotiation.

Already my company have sent a publication notice to the Ghana chambers of commerce in-case someone else has the chemical in stock for sales.


I wait for your reply;

Regards,

Thanks
Mr Kumar Subramanian
Alternative Email:kumar.sbrmnn@yahoo.com

Hi Dear,

My name is Mrs. Lisa Richards. I am 63 years old. I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you for charity/ motherless babies/less privileged in the world. I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago. I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for good work of God. I have asked God to forgive me and believe he has because he is a merciful God. I will be going in for an operation next week.

I got your contact from a business directory and picked you randomly for this project. I decided to donate the sum of US$9.8 Million dollars to you for the good work of God. I know this may come as a surprise to you as you do not know me at all but I have prayed over this and out of all the contacts I was able to get from the internet, the holy spirit has directed me to donate these funds to you. I do not want to take credit for any of these as life is vanity. We came to this world empty and will surely return back to the lord empty. I have lived my life in sin and have prayed to God to forgive my sins. At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that my relatives (That have squandered the funds I gave them for this purpose before) are around me and my health status also.

If you will accept this offer, I will be very grateful. My family lawyer will make take care of the legal procedure to complete the transfer of the funds to you. I want you to reply me with your full name, address and telephone number so that I can give it to my lawyer. Once I receive your response, I will also give you my lawyers contact details for you to open communication with him. All I ask of you is to make sure that you use this money for the work of God and service to humanity. I know I don't know you but I have been directed to do this by God. I wish you all the best and may the good God bless you abundantly as you work toward this humanitarian mission.

Lastly, I want you to pray for me regarding my health, because I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without God in one's life is vanity upon vanity. If you have to die, says the Lord: keep fit and I will give you the crown of life. I believe we serve the same God and that we are all going back to him when we die. May the Grace of our Lord, the love of God, and the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you now and forever more, Amen. You can reply directly to my email lisarichards@afadmail.com

Your sister in the lord

Mrs. Lisa richards

lisarichards@afadmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment