Tuesday 31 May 2011

Scam emails

I need your services in a confidential matter regarding consignment(fund)out of a family beneficiary deposit here,This requires a private arrangement.




You will receive these funds under legal claims; all legal documents will be carefully worked out to ensure a risk free transfer. I am willing to pay a generous management fee as well as appreciation as soon as this transaction is completed.



I have all the details. The funds in question are quite large. I will expect a straight answer from you. If you are willing to assist, kindly furnish me with your personal informations which must include your direct cell phone and fax number, your address and company name, then lets work out the modalities.



Please get back to me through my private email:paulcoleman2007z@yahoo.co.jp



Thanks as I expect to hear from you.



Sir Paul Coleman Jnr.

Hello My Dearest,

My Name is Miss.Vivian Mbaye, 25 Years Old Female and never married, I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart asking for your help at this time, I got your contact while searching for a trustworthy someone who will understand my present condition and come to my rescue here in the Mission Refuge Camp here in Burkina Faso. I have passed through pains and sorrowful moments since the death of my father.

My father was the Former Minister Kenyan road. And Assistant I Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Lobos had been on board the Cessna 210, Which Was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area Kalong’s called, in East Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June, 2008. You can read more about the crash-through the website below

Site: http://edition.cnn.com/2008/ WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya. crash/index.html

After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspire and Sold my father's property to an Italian Expert rate the shared Which Themselves Among the money and live nothing for me. One Faithful morning, I Open My father's briefcase and found out the documents Which I Have huge amount of money deposited in one bank in Burkina Faso with my name As the next of kin. I Travelled to Burkina Faso with the documents to Withdraw the money for a Better Life So That I Can take care of myself and start a new life, on my arrival, the Bank Director Whom I met in person Told me that my father's instruction to the bank Is That the money would only be release to me when I am married or present a trustee/Foreigner Who will help me and invest the money overseas. I am in search of honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so That I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to His/her bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my Prayers and I believe That You Will Not Betray my trust. I put my hope and my trust in you.


Though you may wonder why I am so soon Revealing myself to you Without Knowing You, well I will say That my mind convinces me that you May be the true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much to you if You Can helps me to relocate to your country because my stepmother Have assonate Threaten to kill me but God did not allow her to achieve her plans. The amount Deposited with my name is ($5.6 Million United State Dollars) and I Have Confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso on my arrival.

You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so That I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 40% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I Receive Showing your positive response I will put your Interest Things into Action Immediately. In the light of the above, I will appreciate an Urgent message Indicating Your Ability and Willingness to handle this transaction sincerely with me.

Awaiting your Urgent response. Please do keep this only to your Self for now until the bank will transfer the Fund. I beg you Not to Disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked stepmother Who Threatened to kill me and Have the money alone, thank God Today That I am out from my country (KENYA) But now In (Burkina Faso ) These Where my father deposited money with my name as the next of Kin. I have the documents for the claims.

Please find a place in your heart to read and understand my condition.


Thanks and God bless.
Sincerely Yours,
Miss.Vivian Mbaye. vivianmbaye2011@gmail.com vivianmbaye02011@gmail.com

Good day.

I bring you greetings. My name is Mr.Williams Cole I am a staff of UBA BANK London UK and heading our regional office in West Africa. Our late customer named (Mrs. Willa Dean Stone), made a fixed deposit amount of US$10 Million dollars.She did not declare any next of kin in any of his paper work before her death , from Seattle USA who died in the plane crash On October 31, 1999,(an Egyptian Boeing 767 Flight 990) with other passengers on board as you can confirm it yourself via the website below. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/1999/11/01/iran/main49778.shtml,

Therefore,I want you as a foreigner to stand as the beneficiary to transfer this funds out of my bank into your account, after the successful transfer, we shall share in the ratio of 40% for you, 60% for me. Should you be interested please send me your information:

1,Full names and age.
2,Contact address.
3,Tele/Fax numbers.
4,occupation.

All I need from you is your readiness, trustworthiness and dedication. Please reply so we can begin arrangements and I would give you more information on how we would handle this venture and As far as my bank is concern, I will be in control. It has been my dream to have my own company and I believe that God has answered my prayers by creating this opportunity. Please, remember to treat this transaction with utmost confidentiality for our own good.contact me on my private email on(williams_cole01@live.com)

I await your urgent response.Thank you and God bless your family.

Best Regards,

Williams Cole williams_cole01@live.com williams_cole01@rediffmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment